Ads (728x90)


Any one who have worked with Katrina Kaif gives an impression she is most hard working actress in Bollywood. But, Only very few people close to her knew she also loves sleeping for as long as 13 hours per day. The 'Dhoom 3' Star revealed this untold fact in her recent chit chat...

First Recognition: Featuring on a Magazine cover in 2002

First Bollywood Film You Watched: Ashoka starring SRK and Kareena

The One Secret About Yourself: I love sleeping. If I have time, I can sleep for 13 hours at a stretch

Favourite Actor: Brad Pitt

Favourite Film: Gone with the Wind

Favourite Food: Pan Cakes

Job on Wish List: Astronaut 

Dream Role: Charlize Theron's role in 'Mad Max: Fury Road' 

One Aspect which surprised you in B-Town during initial days: I had a misconception that working for 10 hours a day for a film will be more than enough. But, Akshay Kumar was so cool about working for 12 hours at a stretch for 'Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaya'.

What attracts you to a Man?: Sense Of Humour, Self Confidence and Honesty

How your 60th Birthday is going to be?: I would celebrate the occasion with my children and grand children. I wish to see that day soon!

Interesting Facts About Katrina Kaif
Interesting Facts About Katrina Kaif

Post a Comment